How to become a Dynamite Dominican
Parents and Guardians are encouraged to get involved in their child’s school because we recognize the importance of working together and in helping to strengthen the self-esteem of our students.
Here you will find all of the information needed to help get your child on the right path.
St. James admission shall be determined by the following:
- Complete information on the application form.
- Check out our scholarship opportunities: ( click on an image below for information on scholarships)
- Birth and baptismal certification presented for verification
- Student information (report cards, standardized test scores) from previous school
- The number of openings in the classes
- Kindergartners must be 5 years of age by September 1 of this school year
Please feel free to fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly to schedule a tour!
St. James School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Likewise, St. James School does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of sex, age, handicap, race, color and national and/or ethnic origin.